AIM
pjtimes4

Detective Gumshoe Remix (WIP) Detective Gumshoe Remix (WIP)

Got a little bit of a Nujabes

I feel like this is happy hardcore Nujabes. This is good stuff man, keep it up.

Glitch-Nerd Like Me Glitch-Nerd Like Me

Dope

Dam this is good, I must admit. I feel the essence of hip-hop here, old school beats with some modern instrumentation.

CMB - Dubbernaut in spaec CMB - Dubbernaut in spaec

Amazing

I am starting to love your stuff, I already know this loop is going to be stuck in my head. Thanks for that I guess lol.

cheesemonkeybill responds:

mwahahahahaaa......

Hot N' Cold (Remix) Hot N' Cold (Remix)

Haha I love this song

I don't know why someone would 0 bomb this, this stuff is amazing. The tracks go well together the pitch drops in the voices and the synths feel like they mix and match up well.

Dookeymuffin responds:

Thanks! That means a lot because I take the votes to heart and it disappoints me when I get a low score on something I worked hard on! Also at least you said something that you like :D

-MiB!-little mix! -MiB!-little mix!

Well Done.

I think the kicks go along mix perfectly with the synths in the background and the pause, make it longer this sounds promising like its about to building up to something.

-MiB!-RandomDanceOfHappyness -MiB!-RandomDanceOfHappyness

Very well put together

I like the build up around 40 seconds and the drum beat breakdown around one minute is impeccable and the progressions around 1min 30 is also well put together and timed well with the song, overall very good for your fist song, Kinda jealous ^_^. 2 min onwards is amazing.

RandomDanceOfHappy responds:

thanks lots :) i had alot more changed to this song and stuff but my comp crashed and lost everything o well start from scratH!

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

It's got that Nujabes feel

I feel a bit of Nujabes in your music, don't mind what the guy said about the piano line, I think it fits fine with the music, maybe just work on the placement of the piano line, it could pop in earlier at some points, the emphasis on the high piano notes with the emphasis of the bass would sound well together. But then again, at around 2:08 it sounds like you fit it in perfectly. I like the simple beat around 3:40 too, it speaks volumes haha.

Curb Stomp - Arkaid Curb Stomp - Arkaid

Great intro

Intro really grabbed me to listen to the whole thing haha. And the breakdown near 30 seconds is impeccable. Haha I love this, I can't really critique it because there's nothing I would really change about it.

Slip (Deadmau5 Dubstep Remix) Slip (Deadmau5 Dubstep Remix)

Very good start, needs a bit of tweaking

From 30 seconds on it's amazing, for the first 30 seconds there's a bit too big of a contrast between the two melodies, you should either lower one or higher the other and you've got yourself a great intro, it's all about the intro to grab the listener's attention and the rest of your song has the substance to keep them interested. I hear the difference in contrast at 1 min 40, the background synth at around 1:50 to 2:20 is amazing though. Definitely consider this a very good dubstep mix though.

KayShot responds:

Thanks Bro. I'm Not Really Used To Dubstep. I agree i need to get used to the organization.
This is actually my first.
I'll definately rework the intro for the final version.

cmb - tehdubzorxx cmb - tehdubzorxx

OMG I love this

Electronic reggae now here is a new genre all together, definitely work on this make it longer !!!!

cheesemonkeybill responds:

word. i plan on making more dub, don't worry.